Payment, Transfer & Cancellation
- Registration to our live training events is not confirmed until payment is received.
- Payments made for enrollment into any of our live training events are non-refundable.
- If you can no longer attend an event, registration may be transferred to another person by providing reasonable advance notice to the Institute for Operational Excellence. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the unlikely event that Institute for Operational Excellence cancels or postpones a live training event for any reason, you will receive a full refund of your event registration purchase.
- To qualify for corporate or enterprise discounts, all attendees must be from the same company.
- All discounts must require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The Institute for Operational Excellence reserves the right to use any photograph or video taken at any event without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph or video. The Institute for OpEx may use the photographs or videos in publications or other media material produced or used by the Institute for OpEx including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. A person attending an event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or by contacting the Institute for OpEx.